TEL / WECHAT
fish tank disinfection Lamp UV sterilization UV lamp usage
germicidal lamp principle
germicidal lamp, as its name implies, mainly plays a role in sterilization and disinfection. It is also called UV lamp and is a low-intensity UV lamp. It utilizes a lower mercury vapor pressure (<10-2 Pa) Ultraviolet light is emitted by intensification, and there are mainly two spectral lines: one is 253. 7nm wavelength, the other is 185nm wavelength, these two are invisible to the naked eye ultraviolet. 253. The spectrum with a wavelength of 7nm can play a very good role in sterilization. The main sterilization principle is based on the absorption spectrum of light waves by cells: the wavelength of cells is 250- The absorption of ultraviolet rays between 270nm is the largest, while the absorbed ultraviolet rays can act on cell genetic materials (DNA) , Let it produce actinic effect, the energy of ultraviolet photon is absorbed by the base pair in DNA, causing genetic material to mutate, making bacteria die immediately or unable to reproduce, achieving the purpose of sterilization.
fish tank germicidal lamp put in small and medium-sized fish tank with filter system
any brand (Germicidal lamp) UV germicidal lamp
1. Place the germicidal lamp UV lamp on fish tank filtration system (Filter tank) In the middle, the position of the water inlet
2. Use the suction cup presented with the fish tank germicidal lamp (Germicidal lamp) The UV lamp is fixed to the filter tank wall
3. Plug in the power supply, turn on the switch to use
1. Avoid in the main fish tank used in, direct irradiation of fish, which will affect the normal growth of fish, and even cause the death of fish.
2. Avoid direct irradiation of human body by germicidal lamp.
3, avoid daily continuous use for a long time, it is recommended to use 30 minutes a day-1 hour; Or allocate 3 hours a week.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.