Do you know what uv photooxygen catalytic lamp is?
when dealing with waste gas, we sometimes hear the professional term uv photooxygen catalytic lamp tube. So, what exactly is uv photooxygen catalytic lamp tube, do you know? Let's answer it for everyone. I hope it will be helpful to everyone and increase their knowledge.
oxygen catalytic equipment
oxygen catalytic lamp tube working principle
UV photooxygen catalytic treatment equipment uses high-energy and high-ozone UV ultraviolet beams to decompose oxygen molecules in the air to generate free oxygen, that is, reactive oxygen species, due to the imbalance of positive and negative electrons carried by free oxygen, need to combine with oxygen molecules to generate ozone. When the malodorous gas is input to the purification equipment by using the exhaust equipment, the purification equipment uses high-energy UV ultraviolet light beam and ozone to carry out the synergistic decomposition and oxidation reaction of the malodorous gas, the malodorous gas substances are degraded and converted into low molecular compounds, water and carbon dioxide, and then discharged outdoors through exhaust pipes. The equipment can use high-energy UV beam to crack the molecular bonds of bacteria in malodorous gas, destroy the nucleic acids of bacteria, and then carry out oxidation reaction through ozone to completely achieve the purpose of deodorization and killing bacteria.
U-type photolysis tube removes peculiar smell
185nm band light radiated by photolysis tube can decompose oxygen molecules in air ozone is produced. Ozone has a very strong oxidation effect, which is degraded and converted into low molecular compounds, water and carbon dioxide by using industrial waste gas substances. It is precisely because of this function that ozone has, therefore, it has a good scavenging effect on industrial waste gas and other gases with irritating peculiar smell.
Uv photooxygen catalytic lamp tube
UV photooxygen catalytic treatable substances
1. Sulfur-containing compounds, such as hydrogen sulfide, thiols, dimethyl sulfide, sulfur ethers and sulfur-containing heterocyclic compounds;
2. Nitrogen-containing compounds, such as ammonia, nitro compounds and nitrogen-containing heterocyclic compounds; A compound of carbon, hydrogen, or carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen (Lower alcohols, aldehydes, esters, etc);
3. Benzene series, such as styrene, benzene, toluene, xylene, etc; Halogen-containing compounds, etc.
4. Lipids; Such as methyl acetate, ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, methyl acrylate, ethyl acrylate, butyl acrylate, etc.
5. Hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, methyl mercaptan, methyl sulfide, carbon disulfide, styrene and dimethyl disulfide specified in the National Odor pollution control standard can be effectively removed.
The scope of application of oxygen catalytic lamp
1. uv light oxygen catalytic the lamp can be used in petrochemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, feed and fertilizer processing plants, animal husbandry products farms, chemical fiber factories and leather factories.
2, pulp mill, sewage pumping station, all kinds of sewage treatment plant, paint, food admixture factory, leather processing, photosensitive materials.
3. UV photooxygen catalysis can also be used to deal with pollution problems such as organic waste gas, peculiar smell and stench existing in many industries such as automobile manufacturing, public toilets and fecal transfer stations.
4. It can be applied not only to the treatment of industrial waste gas, but also to indoor air purification. It is a new type of air environment cleaning technology and product with extremely wide application.
The above is about the uv light oxygen catalytic lamp, do you know? Everyone must not underestimate some common sense in industrial production, which may solve your urgent need.
ultraviolet light suppliers uv light bulb manufacturers has gained a lot of popularity over the recent past.
Guangdong Liangyueliang Photoelectric Technology builds value for our investors through the strength of our customers’ satisfaction and by consistently producing superior operating results.
Overall, ultraviolet light suppliers may be a great way for manufacturers to expand their use of technology, but the price could present a significant hurdle for some businesses.